Managed Services From SunRiver IT Partners
Our Managed Services Solutions Will Ease All Of Your Business IT Woes!
When you need Managed Services in Middle Tennessee to maintain peak operation in the IT network of your small business, consider us here at SunRiver IT Partners. We’ll manage all of your IT service needs for a flat-rate fee, so you can focus your efforts on spurring your revenues to grow. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve for your small business today with SunRiver IT Partners.
When you sign up with our managed services, here are some of the substantial benefits:
- Tailored Packages – We know that every business’’ needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Predictable Costs, 24/7 – SunRiver IT Partners doesn’t charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
- Ramped Up Productivity – Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
- We are Always Available – Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
Leverage IT Support to Drive Organizational Efficiency!
Without rhythm, a good song falls flat. It’s the beat that gives a song foundation and drives the music forward. Technology does that for your company’s various processes!
IT is the foundation that undergirds your daily workflow and the pulse that drives your productivity. Without your computers, tablets, smartphones, and network, everything comes to a screeching halt.
Our company team partners with companies just like yours throughout Tennessee to provide seamless, efficient IT environments that facilitate high productivity.
How does complete IT care (IT Management) from SunRiver IT benefit your company?
- We source IT solutions that work. We don’t experiment with your business.
- We integrate hardware and software for maximum efficiency.
- We automate IT processes to avoid time-consuming manual tasks.
- We remotely manage and monitor your IT environment to avoid interrupting your employees.
- We commit resources to on-site visits whenever necessary.
- We deliver executive-level IT advice for pro-growth business decisions.
- We answer our phones and email – giving you speedy access to our IT support staff.
- We ensure that your IT system supports your organizational goals.
What is included in our IT Management offering?
- 24/7 Help Desk
- Remote and On-Site Support
- Vendor Management
- Executive IT Advice and Reporting
- Hardware and Software Procurement
- Cybersecurity Implementation and Monitoring
- All software/application updates, upgrades, and patching
Why are companies moving toward IT Support from SunRiver IT?
Our happy, satisfied customers tell the story! Across Tennessee there are companies large and small that are operating more efficiently and getting more done in a workday as a result of robust IT environments managed by the SunRiver IT team. Although each of our clients is unique, there are some common reasons that they chose SunRiver IT.
We aren’t an outsourced, offshore, call-center IT help company. We are local people who live, work, and play in your community! This allows us to bring a higher level of support and understanding to your company and to develop long-term relationships with the business leaders and company teams that we serve.
Our Pricing Plan
Once the strategy has been established and agreed upon, the only thing that your company pays is an easily-budgeted monthly fee. Our clients love this approach because it gives them a reliable IT expense line item. We love it because it allows us to keep your systems running well – instead of waiting for them to break down and coming to the rescue.
Unfortunately, many of our clients have come to us with IT pain that has been either generated or made worse by unprofessional break/fix IT contractors. They have been pleasantly surprised to find that our all-inclusive, subscription IT support model aligns our interests with their company’s success! SunRiver IT is most profitable when we keep your computers, tablets, smartphones, and network running flawlessly. We aren’t waiting around in an office hoping that you will break down so we can have something to do. We are professionals that work diligently, which enables your employees to work seamlessly.
Your Source For Quality Help Desk Services In Middle Tennessee
When you’re a small company, affording everything that keeps your business growth at optimum levels can be quite a challenge. From wages to services to just keeping the lights on, running a small business takes a daily effort. So what happens when your company needs affordable computer services? SunRiver IT Partners’ help desk services can help with just that, and not only are our services professional, but affordable too.
We provide many things to assist your company. When you have problems with anything computer related, we’re on standby to solve your problems immediately and without charging you monstrous fees to do so. When you need assistance with network and PC issues, software support, or virus removal, SunRiver IT Partners is here to help you.
SunRiver IT Partners’ tech support doesn’t end there. Here are a few more excellent benefits:
- An incredible knowledge base – We can help you with just about anything computer related, and when we can’t, we’ll find someone who can
- Increased productivity – With significantly reduced downtime, you’ll see an increase in how much work gets done by your employees
- More available capital – Because you’re not paying us to be there full time, we reduce your IT costs significantly, leaving capital available for other projects
So if you need quality help desk services in Middle Tennessee, contact SunRiver IT Partners today to find out more.
Network Design and Hardware Setup
Our clients in the construction industry will tell you that it’s easier to build new than it is to renovate. By building from scratch, you can get the right foundation, the right materials, and the right methods of construction. Your Network and IT systems are no different.
SunRiver IT is here to help you, whether that means you are building your network from the ground up or giving it a major overhaul. We’re here to help you put together the design that will support your processes today and your growth tomorrow.
Consulting for Your Hardware Purchase and Setup to Integrate It Into Your Network
Often we find that small to medium-sized companies have someone that knows a little bit about technology. They run the company website and help out when their co-workers have questions from time to time. They’re great people, and we’re always glad to partner with them to give companies like yours more efficiency and a better bottom line, but the in-house IT “guru” doesn’t have the experience or the skillset to make strategic decisions about IT hardware purchases.
While you could send him/her down to the big-box technology store to pick up an off-the-shelf computer, server, router, or firewall, it’s not a great idea. It might even work for a while, but ultimately, your company deserves better.
Let our professional IT consultants review your current needs and make recommendations on hardware that will serve you now and will hold up to your growing workload down the road. We aren’t hardware salesmen. Our focus is on solutions that better your business while working within your budget. We look at what your business needs are in order to raise productivity, efficiency, and success.
Although we can source the right hardware for your application, we aren’t tied to any particular technology brand or manufacturer. This allows us to be objective, and puts us squarely in your corner.
Once you have made an informed choice regarding your new network hardware purchase, our friendly, IT techs will set it up and configure it so that it integrates well into the rest of the hardware on your network.
Network Design for New Networks and Network Refreshes
What’s the difference between the newest high-performance sports car and the family minivan? Well, a lot of things… But all those differences began with the design.
Your network design will determine whether your IT systems can run at full speed or putter along. Our IT network professionals work closely with business owners and stakeholders to determine their priorities and to design networks that are functional, flexible, and highly-efficient.
The power is in the design.
That’s why your network needs to be configured correctly from the very beginning. Patches and stop-gap measures may keep an old network limping along for a while. However, sooner or later, you’ll need a professional to design a new network that supports your unique workflow and that will serve you well for the foreseeable future.
Network Designs that Enhance Security
When it comes to network security, it is easy for small to medium-sized businesses to say “Not me, they’re only after the big guys.” The unfortunate reality is that attacks on all networks have been increasing year after year as hackers have become more sophisticated, and small businesses are being targeted more and more.
SunRiver IT Partners helps companies across Middle Tennessee leverage smart design to boost their security posture. Some of the strategies we utilize for ongoing network security are:
- Updates – Keeping computers and network equipment updated is one of the most effective steps to preventing a possible network security issue.
- Firewall – A common mistake in small to medium business networks is the lack of a business-grade firewall solution. Oftentimes, business owners are unaware of the difference between having a network router and having a network firewall in place.
- Passwords – Passwords and their protection are proving to be an area that needs attention when discussing network security. By using sophisticated software and tools, hackers are easily gaining access to your network through simple or default passwords
- Antivirus/Antispam – Most people know that antivirus and antispam software are necessary components of network security. Unfortunately, many people don’t realize why they’re so crucial until their computer or network is infected with a virus, malware, spyware, or a host of other potentially dangerous issues.
No matter the size of your business, hardware setup, network design, and network security are vital components of a business-centric IT strategy.
Contact the SunRiver IT Partners IT professionals now at (615) 646-2121 or by filling out this form.