CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS
We love our clients! We are so grateful that they have partnered with the SunRiver IT Partners team.
But more than our appreciation and admiration, our clients deserve our respect.
We show our respect to our clients by delivering on our promises and treating them, their company, and their staff like valued friends and family.
As a client of SunRiver IT Partners you have the following rights:
- You have the right to get exactly what you expect from our services and our support staff. We will bring exemplary service, timely support, and budgeted IT to your business.
- You have the right to get all of the IT answers you need. And you have the right to get those answers in plain English – not techno-speak.
- You have the right to expect accountability and commitment from our staff. We will work closely with you and deliver a working relationship built on courtesy and responsiveness.
- You have the right to expect industry-leading IT advice from the SunRiver IT Partners team and creativity in approaching your IT challenges. We don’t do one-size-fits-all IT solutions.
- You have the right to know exactly what we are doing with your IT environment – and why. We make communication with our staff simple and efficient – so you can get your questions answered all along the way.
- You have the right to demand transparency and value. We will make costs and expected results of our IT services clear from the beginning.
- You have the right to expect our attention. We won’t put your work aside to serve “bigger” clients.
- You have the right to have your work done right the first time. We work diligently to avoid wasting your valuable time.
- You have the right to have a dedicated support team member for all your questions or problems. We provide that single point of contact that you need – building a relationship and demanding accountability from the SunRiver IT Partners team.
Yes, we love our clients…and they love us!
Much of our business comes from referrals. Our happy, satisfied clients tell their friends and families about our services and recommend our company.
Let’s get started! All you have to do is pick up the phone now and call (615) 646-2121 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!